Growth Opportunities in Fiberglass Pool Installation
Expand your reach by offering the hottest trend in the swimming pool installation business, the Fiberglass Pool. There are great opportunities out there for your pool contracting business and at Peterson Distribution we can help you uncover those opportunities.
We have decades of experience in the pool installation business and over the years we have seen year over year growth in the inground fiberglass swimming pool installation business. If you have been sitting on the sidelines, the time is now to get into the game. Fiberglass pools are not a fad and the demand for these beautiful pools with convenient design options is growing quickly.
Why Choose Fiberglass Pools?
There are many reasons why consumers are choosing fiberglass pools and as they become more savvy with their pool options the demand for fiberglass pool installers will continue to grow. Fiberglass pools offer many benefits when compared to concrete or vinyl liner pools to include:
- Fiberglass swimming pools have the lowest cost of ownership over time.
- The fiberglass shell resists algae growth.
- The fiberglass shell is a better insulator.
- The fiberglass structure will never require liner replacements or resurfacing.
- Fiberglass swimming pools come in all kinds of shapes and sizes with molded steps, benches, coves and sun deck configurations.
- Fiberglass swimming pools are the quickest to construct and install.
- Virtually any type of impact damage can be repaired, just as a boat or yacht can be repaired.
- Fiberglass pools are easier to maintain and clean.
- Fiberglass pools don’t rust so there is no potential for corrosion.
Salt Water Systems
Another great selling opportunity for your pool installation company is the salt water pool system. A salt water system replaces the traditional role of using chlorine and other chemicals to maintain a specific PH balance in the water.
Fiberglass pools are a natural fit for salt water systems. Salt water systems have become popular because they are easy to use, require less maintenance, they are less expensive over time and they are better for the environment.